“That which we do not heal from childhood we replay in adulthood”
Many bring painful and unresolved childhood wounds into adulthood. These wounds remain unhealed, wreaking havoc on our lives, our relationships and even our children, until we dig deep within ourselves.
Family of origin work will kick start your healing process, break through blocks in your recovery, or fill in the missing piece that’s been holding you back. You will release and heal childhood wounds so that you can step into the life you’re meant to live — unburdened by what is unexamined and unresolved in your past.
This intensive is for you if you desire:
- Better boundaries in all areas of your life
- The ability to establish new, healthier relationships or re-create a healthier version of a current relationship
- Greater hope and optimism about your future
- Reduction of debilitating and toxic levels of shame
- If you’re a parent — a deeper connection with your children (including adult children) and more confidence in your ability to parent and stop the cycle of dysfunction and abuse in your family
You will accomplish in 3 ½ days what could take years to accomplish in individual psychotherapy.
This intensive is based on Pia Mellody’s model, offered as Survivors I at The Meadows. Pia Mellody is the author of Facing Codependence, Facing Loving Addiction, and The Intimacy Factor, and is a pioneer in the treatment of childhood trauma, codependence, and addiction.